Meet benchmarks associated with contaminant mitigation.
Contaminated soil and groundwater can slow down or halt construction operations without careful preparation.
Before beginning construction, you need to predetermine any contamination or groundwater issues and have the appropriate permits in place. Even water that is not contaminated has both analytical and permitting requirements that must be met before it can be discharged.
Seneca Companies’ licensed professionals work closely with local and state regulatory agencies for contaminated soil and groundwater disposal and land application needs.
Our services include:
- NPDES and SWPPP review.
- Pre-construction groundwater and soil removal design.
- Groundwater and soil sampling / waste characterization.
- Groundwater discharge permitting and treatment.
- Onsite vapor or groundwater analysis via PID or FID.
- Soil disposal or treatment including landfill and landfarming.
- Mobile groundwater treatment trailers.
- Dewatering project management storage, testing, treatment and disposal.
Partner With Seneca on Your Next Project
Let Seneca’s team of consultants ensure that your project will run smoothly and in accordance with the local, state and federal laws. We’ll help your team stay proactive to meet performance benchmarks and reduce costs associated with contaminant mitigation.